Ankara 4th High Criminal Court continues to try journalist Eylül Deniz Yaşar on the charge of “terrorist propaganda” (TMK 7/2) for reporting on the press release made on Yüksel Street in Ankara on 11 May 2017 for Ulaş Bayraktaroğlu, who lost his life while fighting against ISIS. did. According to MLSA, the court unanimously decided to acquit Yaşar on the grounds that “the elements of the crime were not formed.” The hearing prosecutor, who had previously presented his opinion on the merits, requested that Yaşar be punished. In his defense, Yaşar said, “I am accused of something I did not use or share. I am already a video journalist, everyone can use my images. The mainstream also uses the footage I shot. I don’t understand why I was associated with tweets sent through that account. Moreover, it was previously given a non-prosecution order,” he said (October 12).